From humble beginnings in the front room of a terraced house to a multi million pound business with purpose built headquarters and manufacturing premises Parsons Group has stayed firm to our principles of quality, professionalism and value for money.
Established in 1958 by two Brothers Sid and Alan Parsons, the family firm based in Killamarsh near Sheffield has grown to provide employment for up to 100 locally based people.
The Construction division operates under the Parsons Group building brand name primarily in the South Yorkshire and North Nottinghamshire / Derbyshire geographical region. Offering a range of services from refurbishment of existing properties through buildings of historical interest to new build the company operates in a variety of market sectors including social housing, public estates, education and leisure. More detail of the range of services can be found here.
With our embodiment of corporate social responsibility, exemplary health and safety record, and above all our commitment to quality Parsons Group remain at the forefront of construction excellence.
We have recently obtained planning consent for a very attractive farm mews style residential development on disused land to the rear of our High Moor, Killamarsh, Sheffield base. It comprises 23 new-build dwellings for sale, plus a further 11 affordable homes for rent. The new-build site is being offered for sale to interested developers by our appointed selling agents, Mark Jenkinson & Son of Sheffield (tel: 01142760151).
Our office base and contact details remain unchanged and for S & A Parsons ltd it is business as usual.